Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006 To You, Too

Welcome to the Ten Foot Poll. As always, feel free to vote in any of the polls in any post on this blog. Thanks for y our votes.



Are you optimistic about 2006?
Yup. Gonna be great.
Nope. Gonna blow chunks.
I'm seriously worried about the political/economic situation.
I'm rich. Who cares about the political/economic situation?
I suppose it's conceivable that not everything will totally go completely wrong this year.
I don't really believe in time.
Other (leave message)


Peek into the future.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Donahue said...

Wishing everyone a Chunky New Year.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Grammarian@mindspring.com said...

I wonder if Nestle's has ever considered using the slogan, "Blow Chunky!"

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jim Donahue said...

Remember the Blow Monkies?

No?

I don't either.

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Grammarian@mindspring.com said...

I do remember the Blow Monkeys, but only for one odd reason. 20 years ago, after Howard Stern got fired from WNBC, I was listening to his show on K-Rock (that was before I developed taste) and he played a song by them. He thought it was rotten, then noticed that they were on RCA--which owned NBC. And he was complaining that RCA would rather be associated with the Blow Monkeys than with him.


At this point I personally would prefer Ashley Tisdale to either.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home